Saturday, September 3, 2011

Education

Wow, who knew, I now know how to blog! Learned something new, again!  It was so different in high school for me, because I was so caught up with the drama of girlfriends, boyfriends, where the next party was at, weekend plans, etc. that school and education were just the furthest thing from my mind. Funny how all the drama in school doesn't really matter, but at the time it seemed as if your whole world revolved around the drama. I remember many times in school thinking "Omg why do I have to sit here when I could be shopping or hanging out with my friends.  I don't even need to know this stuff.".

I realized real fast that in order to "go shopping" and "hang out with my friends" I needed to have access to money to get there. It sure makes things go alot easier. My car doesn't want to start without gas, and that shirt that I absolutely have to have is not free. Now that I am on my own looking towards the future, thinking about where I want to be and what I want to do, education now seems like one of the most important parts in reaching my goals.  I find myself wanting to do good and succeed with my education. Learning has a whole new attitude! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment